Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Join The Army With A Lazy Eye

# 1

Small yellow lamp-lit square in the center, when it is almost evening.

I lit a cigarette and I unbuttoned the jacket of jeans, releasing the colored stripes of the shirt too early summer.

I realized that he crumpled up the empty pack of cigarettes.

I turned to the store to see if I could the last few minutes I remained free to go and buy.

I saw you.
I looked at you.
I saw you again.

Just a few meters away.

I found your sweater around indefinitely for something that he knew that I was familiar.

I have returned in mind the words of a friend in Milan, one night before taking the tram with wooden seats: anyone can draw. Just remember that the eyes should be at the center of the face. Always. Otherwise, skip all the proportions and the natural balance of the image.

I continued to stare at my eyes, sensing that they had inadvertently left the center perfect, the ideal position and kept watching.

Against all resistance my face decided to tell you.

I want you.
I want you.
I want you.

is that I am hungry, eat something.

We continued to walk closer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment