Sunday, March 13, 2011

Watch Ikusa Otome Suvia Sub



I stayed six months with his nose between the shoulders of another person, I can not recover that much faster. When
'm made of something come to mind certain details on the razor sharp things in my childhood. Like the teddy bear's colors, which replaced inabbinabili for me and my mother's name was Paola. One day the dog bit him in the face and from that moment began to resemble my paternal grandfather. Trauma.
should take away the cigarettes of a whole life as I keep my room. In sgarra
community when they take away the cigarettes one by one for every crap that you do.
Living is all a wash and a dirty. That is, it's all a dirty, then you decide what, sometimes you just do not decide, then you brush, which means that you get dirty water, I would have something to take for me to come up with interesting stories when I was still smart, or under the age of eleven, and write, but no money. The only thing exciting here is Chet Baker.
There's only one thing I want to talk and personal dignity can not do it so I decided that I will not say anything until I find something better and less full of thorns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment